AN INTERVIEW ABOUT CLOSE PROTECTION WITH RONIN SA FOUNDER, TIMM SMITH
Close Protection, Close Personal Protection, Bodyguarding or Executive Protection, call it what you will, there is an art to providing a professional service. With a global network of graduates who started as students searching for that level of professionalism, Ronin SA is cited as one of the most renowned civilian training academies for protection training. Located in Cape Town South Africa, the academy has an unmatched environment that covers all aspects of protection training from firearm competency training to experiencing frontline ambulance shifts, all in the heart of South Africa and its unpredictable climate.
In this episode, you’ll hear from the founder of Ronin SA, Timm Smith, who has an unprecedented CV within the personal protection arena. You’ll learn all about Timm’s journey, the creation of Ronin SA and its high standards while learning what it takes to be a Ronin student and graduate.
1. Differences between the UK and the US for close protection training
2. The evolution of close protection training
3. Battles within a unified war
4. Bringing the medical aspect into the protection space
5. Despite Ronin SA strict application process, their high standards mean 25% of students do not make it to graduation
6. What makes a great Ronin student
7. How do highly qualified doctors hold up against Ronin’s standards
8. What’s next for Ronin SA?
Ronin SA offers advanced world class expert training throughout the year. There are several courses on offer including their close protection training as well as their emergency care and medical training packages.
Training details are outlined on the Ronin SA website. There is even a pop up where you can talk direct to the staff.
If you have any tips or advice on how we can make the podcast better, go to email@example.com and let us know, or if you just want to know more about what we do you can vist our webite panopticsolutions.com