A few countries have started to open up their borders and along with it a slow drip of travel options. It seems like the urge to connect to the rest of the world has become stronger than ever.
Some destinations in Europe, Tahiti, and several islands in the Caribbean have taken first steps towards reopening their cities to travellers. Although you wouldn’t see travel return to pre-COVID levels anytime soon the trend is positive for the moment.
The government of Tahiti has opened up its international borders for all tourists—becoming the first nation in the region to do so. While a 7-day quarantine was mandatory for tourists who arrived at French Polynesia between July 1 and July 15, 2020, the same will not be necessary henceforth. You can now enjoy your stay at Tahiti without having to be quarantined for an entire week.
Stringent safety protocol, however, has been put in place to ensure safety of tourists. An amalgamation of preventive measures by Tahitian authorities coupled with security of your own would infallibly protect you from the dangers of possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
A few of the guidelines provided by French Polynesia are as follows:
- Starting July 15, the Tahiti government has waived off the 7-day mandatory quarantine regulation opening up the economy once again for international tourists.
- A COVID-19 test report taken within 3 days prior to the day of departure needs to be submitted at the time of check-in to the airport. Only passengers who test negative will be permitted to enter French Polynesia.
- A Sanitary Entry Form is required to be filled online once the test report from the health authority center is received.
- The Sanitary Entry Form entails information regarding health safety measures regulated during the pre-boarding, flying, and disembarkation phases as well as the complete stay at Tahiti. The receipt received on completing the form needs to be printed out and submitted along with the test report. Also, the same receipt has to be carried at all times during the stay.
- Details regarding the itinerary, accommodation, contact details, and inter-island commute plans need to be filled in the form. In case of change in itinerary, the same needs to be updated on the website.
- On reaching Tahiti, a self-administering test kit is provided to each traveler at the time of arrival at the airport. Oral and nasal swabs along with instructions are provided in an envelope. The test needs to be taken four days post reaching French Polynesia.
- All tourists are required to wear masks at all times during the flight as well as during the complete stay in Tahiti.
For more details, please visit the Country Information page.
How can Panoptic Solutions assist?
Panoptic Solutions has been a preferred partner for individuals, families, and companies across the globe who are in need of top-notch security and logistics services—be it for business or leisure travelling.
- Our trained personnel have a solid track record of providing bespoke services to clients on the go. Safety and security have always been our priority.
- The current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic brings with it risks of contamination on coming in contact with any individual who carries the virus. The support we provide at this stage is an added layer of protection to eliminate such risks.
- Our operatives will conduct an all-round risk assessment to keep clients away from engaging in COVID-risk activities and provide spontaneous remote medical support in case of need.
- Our Executive Protection services will ensure round-the-clock close protection for clients by well-trained personnel with backgrounds in corporate security, military, and law enforcement.
- We, at Panoptic Solutions, also provide, through our trusted partners, safe and hygienic flying options such as private aircrafts, and your risks travelling with other passengers are eliminated.
Our personnel have been trained and equipped to support you in having a safe flight (in the true sense of the word) as well as a risk-free stay at Tahiti.
We are only a call away to chalk out the blueprint for your travel and stay in Tahiti.